CALL FOR PAPERS – 2017 Conference of the Religious History Association
2017 Conference of the Religious History Association
Held in conjunction with the Australian Historical Association’s 36th Annual Conference.
Conference dates: 3 – 7 July, 2017
Abstract Proposals due 31st March 2017
The Religious History Association welcomes proposals for panel sessions and individual papers exploring :
- interaction of gender and religion in cross‐cultural contexts, especially at Christian missions or in contexts of cultural change or contestation;
- how spiritual factors have interacted with questions of marriage, gender and the family;
- how religious understandings and experiences have been contingent on gendered norms.
Submissions on other themes related to religious history will also be considered.
We especially encourage proposals for panel sessions of three papers.
CFP DEADLINE and CLOSURE on 31 March 2017.
Please send abstracts of no more than 300 words by 31 March, 2017 to :
- Laura Rademaker ‐Laura.Rademaker@acu.edu.au
- Christina Petterson ‐ email@example.com